Today, I was asked by HaoSiaoKing aka Kwan for this case and I am now sharing the solution.
Scenario: When create a subdomain from HELM3 but all of the script mapping is not created automatically. I tried to use a alternative way to make it working as solution below.
1. The workaround I am using is to replace all of the script mapping back to the subdomain where is it not created by the subdomain.
2. Open IIS6, you shall see the hostname and right click then select the properties.
3. Check the checkbox of “Enable Direct Metabase Edit” and press OK.
4. Go to the directory of “C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv”.
5. Backup the file named MetaBase.xml.
6. Open the file with notepad.
7. Find the domain name from the MetaBase.xml file.
8. Copy the line as below.
9. Find the subdomain.
10. Paste the copied line and replace the ScriptMaps.
11. Restart IIS.
By right, you are not able to change the email username from the administrator tool of the Smartermail.
However nothing is impossible from the computer as you may actually change the username through the configuration file.
To change a user’s username from SmarterMail, you may actually change the folder name of the user and configuration file of the SmarterMail to make the username change. To get this done, you MUST be the server administrator that could access to the server back-end.
1. Stop the SmarterMail services.
2. Go to the SmarterMail email folder and usually the default setting will be C:\SmarterMail\Domains\ where domain.com is your domain name.
3. Backup the file accountList.xml.
4. Edit the file accountList.xml, change the username to the new username that you want and save it.
5. Go the email user folder and usually the default folder is C:\SmarterMail\Domains\<domain.com>\<users> where the domain.com is your domain name and users is your username.
6. Change the username folder to your new username.
7. Go into the user folder, backup the file userConfig.xml.
8. Edit the file userConfig.xml and look for the userName tag. (<userName>User</userName>) Save it.
9. Start the SmarterMail services.
Nowadays, a bad or unoptimizes SQL query could easily compromised or get attacked. However you may try to reduce or prevent (Don’t say avoid, it is not possible, keke) the SQL injection through your expression rules.
If you are using IIS as your web engine, you may use some expression to reduce the SQL injection.
Continue reading Prevent SQL injection by using IIS URL Rewrite
This will happen if you used WordPress Export and Import tool for WordPress to WordPress migration, you might/might not faced this problem when you migrated your WordPress from 1 server to another server but this is good for your knowledge.
I would like to migrate my WordPress blog from wordpress.com to my domain such as mickgenie.com.
1. I will go to wordpress.com administrator and export the data file to XML format to my local PC.
2. I will go to mickgenie.com administrator to restore it.
I got “timed out” where the XML is not fully restore.
Solution suggested by Mick Genie:
Continue reading Import failed for WordPress XML file?