Today, I’m about to guide you how to install the SSL key and it will a bit tricky compare to generate the SSL CSR key.
To install the SSL key through Shell, refer to the step as below.
1. Go to path /usr/share/ssl/certs.
$ [email protected][/]# cd /usr/share/ssl/certs
2. Check if the domain.com.csr and domain.com.cabundle existed, else create them and enter the code.
3. Go to path /usr/share/ssl/private.
$ [email protected][/]# cd /usr/share/ssl/private Continue reading Install SSL through Shell
SSL certificate is one of the digital encryption with full name of Secure Sockets Layer.
Many webmaster use SSL to encrypt their important information such as payment information, etc.
Before you proceed to create the CSR key for SSL, you need the information as below.
- Domain name of Certificate
- Country Code
- Company Name
- Company Division
- Email Address of the Certificate
- Password for the certificate
Run the following command from Shell. Continue reading Create SSL certificate in Shell
Many of the user will ask how could them access the AwStats outside cPanel since cPanel restricted them must log into the cPanel to get their information.
To get the AwStats for every of your webmaster to view and you do not need to let them access to the cPanel account, you may follow with the full step as below.
1. Assume that you are creating a subdomain name awstats.domain.com where I will use awstats.mickgenie.com
1. Download the latest stable version of AwStats as URL below. (I’ll guide you for Unix tar.gz file)
2. Extract the tar file. (according to your downloaded version)
$ tar zxf awstats-6.95.tar.gz
3. Move the all folder from the extracted file wwwroot folder to awstats.mickgenie.com subdomain folder.
4. Go to the cgi-bin folder, copy the file named awstats.model.conf to awstats.mickgenie.com.conf.
5. Open and edit the file awstats.mickgenie.com.conf.
– Edit the LogFile, change it to/usr/local/apache/domlogs/mickgenie.com.
– Edit the SiteDomain, change it to mickgenie.com.
– Edit the HostAliases, delete the REGEX[myserver\.com$] and change it mickgenie.com www.mickgenie.com. (domain.com and www.domain.com)
– Edit the DirData, from . to /home/mickgenie/tmp/awstats/ where this MUST same like your cPanel setting.
6. You have done for all.
You may now access to your awstats as URL below.