This article will guide you how to resize the tmp drive from your cPanel server.
To get rid of /tmp drive keep on full, you may follow the following step,
1. Stop the following services,
service httpd stop service mysql stop
2. Un-mount the following drive
umount /var/tmp umount /usr/tmp (if you are using VPS) umount /tmp
3. Remove the temporary space
rm -f /usr/tmpDSK
4. Assign the tmp drive space (in bytes).
replace 512000 [value] -- /scripts/securetmp Assign /tmp to 1GB eg. replace 512000 1024000 -- /scripts/securetmp
5. Execute and apply it.
6. Start the services again,
service mysql start service httpd start