Today I found out 1 of the server do not have CDONTS installed at all and the server found to be 64bits Windows Server 2008 server.
Firstly, I did not discover that this is a 64 bits server and I have directly copy the cdonts.dll to the C:\Windows\System32 folder and try to register it but failed.
Then I found out it is a 64 bits server. Hmm.. Then I try to move the cdonts.dll to C:\Windows\SysWow64 folder and trying to register it. Step will be as detail below.
1. Open a command prompt with Administrator privilege.
2. Go to the path of C:\Windows\SysWow64, cd C:\Windows\SysWow64.
3. Register the library, regsvr32 cdonts.dll.
4. Try to send the email and it is working fine 🙂
To install IIS 7.5 from Windows Operating System, you will need to install IIS(Internet Information Services) Manager 7.0 and above at first.
Next, you will need to install new IIS FTP 7.5 from iis.net site.
– FTP 7.5 for IIS 7.0 (x64)
– FTP 7.5 for IIS 7.0 (x86)
If you have installed FTP 7.0 earlier, you may need to uninstall it at first, then you may proceed to install FTP 7.5 with the installer as URL above.
To configure FTP 7.5,
1. Create folder “%SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot”, run “mkdir %SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot”.
2. Grant permission to the FTP folder. Open command prompt and run command below.
ICACLS “%SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot” /Grant administrators:F /T
3. Go to IIS, Create FTP site.
4. Enter name “Default FTP Site” and Physical path “%SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot”.
5. Enter the server IP and select No SSL.
6. Select Basic check-box and hit Finish.