Ha… You will never know I am still with my Sony Ericsson old phone that with me since 2005. My phone with Sony Ericsson K700 now and I’m still satisfy with it. Somehow the navigator button made me headache and I have problem to move the navigator all of the time.
Day ago, I found out actually this phone do come with sync function and I have found out the step and host to backup it.
To done it, you may refer to the step as below.
1. Browse to the URL of http://www.sonyericsson.com/user from your Internet Browser.
2. Sign up an account and activate it through your email.
3. Once it is done, scroll down from the page and click on Add phone from Sync another phone as image above.
4. Select your phone model.
5. Enter the phone number and click next.
6. The setting will send through your phone through SMS, if it’s required a pin code, just enter as instructed and I am not getting the Pin Code request.