With Windows Microsoft Paint, you do have simple image editor to manage your image but you will found out it is not come with the blurring setting with it.
Today, you may make some trick to make it done as using the step below.
1. Open your MS Paint.
2. Select all by hitting the select button.
3. Hit on the resize and make the Resize percentage with horizontal and vertical of 20.
4. You will now found it is resized to 50% now.
5. Now, hit on the Resize and enter the number to 500.
6. You will now found the image come with blurring. Enjoy 🙂