Do you know that Google allow you to import email messages and contact from Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL, or other webmail or POP3 accounts through your account?
Let say we are referring to Yahoo! email account to Gmail account, you may need to take care the following term from Yahoo! mailbox.
– Copy all messages that you want to migrate from your Yahoo! Mail Trash, Spam, custom folders to your Inbox.
Next, log into your Gmail account.
1. Select Settings in Gmail.
2. Go to the Accounts and Import tab.
3. Click on Import mail and contacts.
4. Type your Yahoo! mail address under What account do you want to import from? and click Continue.
5. Enter your Yahoo information and continue.
6. Make sure the Import contacts and Import mail are checked.
7. Click Start Import and press ok.