Days ago, install Windows from USB drive is complicated work as you need third party application to allow you to do that, but you may now easily apply it with Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool.
Make sure you have fulfilled the system requirement as detail below,
– Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended)
– 50MB of free space on your hard drive
– DVD-R drive or 4GB removable USB flash drive
Follow the step as below,
1. Download Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool.
2. Install it.
3. Open it and insert the ISO file.
4. Click use USB device.
5. Click Begin and wait it copy to USB device.