If you are the Mozilla Thunderbird and might alway close it accidentally as it do not allow you to minimize to System Tray.
Somehow, with Mozilla Thunderbird Plugin allow you to do so but you will found out the outdated plugin not allow you to install it.
To done this, you must have the following application install.
1. Mozilla Thunderbird(any version).
2. WinRar or 7-zip.
Ok, let us start now and Mick Genie will show you instant way and manual way.
Manual Way(modify the file yourself)
1. Download the Plugin from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/2110/ OR Download here.
2. Extract the file.
3. Open the file with WinRAR(I’ll guide you through WinRAR).
4. Extract the file install.rdf only.
5. Open the install.rdf with NotePad or NotePad++.
6. From line 33 (If you are using Notepad, disable Word Wrap and use Ctr+G), modify the 2.0a1 to greater version such as 4.0 or 5.0, etc.
7. Save the file and push back to WinRAR.
8. Proceed to install from your Mozilla Thunderbird.
1. Download it from here.
2. Install it to your Mozilla Thunderbird.