This article is useful for those administrator who do not want to allow user access to Internet through Internet Explorer.
In this article, I will guide you two ways to done it.
Internet Explorer itself.
1. Open the Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the Tools and click Internet Options.
3. Select Connections tab.
4. Click on LAN Settings button.
5. Set the Address as 0.0.0.0 and Press OK.
1. Click on Run (Win+R).
2. Enter ‘regedit’ and press enter.
3. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Policies/Microsoft/Internet Explorer/Restrictions.
4. Then, create a new DWORD called “NoBrowserOptions” and set it equal to 1.