Sometimes, you might want to hide your IPs from the Internet to perform some task or even want to try to test some task from different country.
A proxy server has a large variety of potential purposes, including:
- To keep machines behind it anonymous (mainly for security).
- To speed up access to resources (using caching). Web proxies are commonly used to cache web pages from a web server.
- To apply access policy to network services or content, e.g. to block undesired sites.
- To log / audit usage, i.e. to provide company employee Internet usage reporting.
- To bypass security/ parental controls.
- To scan transmitted content for malware before delivery.
- To scan outbound content, e.g., for data leak protection.
- To circumvent regional restrictions.
Now, you may get the free proxy server list as URL below.