For some reason, AwStats showing some IPs with unknown status. However, to get this fix, you may apply GeoIP plugin to your AwStats statistic.
1. Install Perl module. Open your Perl Package Manager which is stand for ppm.bat in bin folder.
2. Install Geo-IP-PurePerl and Geo-IPfree module.
3. Download the GeoIP data from, http://www.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/.
4. Extract the data and place it to C:\Perl\lib\Geo\IP folder.
5. Open the awstats.base.conf(C:\awstats\wwwroot\cgi-bin) and paste the following command.
LoadPlugin="geoip GEOIP_STANDARD C:\Perl\lib\Geo\IP\GeoIP.dat"
6. You have done and you will see the result in next update.