To create FTP Over SSL, you will need to have at least IIS 7.0 and above with IIS 7.0 installed.
You may refer to the URL as below on how to create IIS FTP.
To get FTP over SSL, you will need to install SSL Certificate on your Web Engine (IIS). To get the SSL Certificate, you may purchase the SSL from CA(Certificate authority), alternatively, you may install Self Signed SSL.
Now Add your FTP Site from IIS.
1. Create folder “%SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot”, run “mkdir %SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot”.
2. Grant permission to the FTP folder. Open command prompt and run command below.
ICACLS “%SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot” /Grant administrators:F /T
3. Go to IIS, Create FTP site.
4. Enter name “Default FTP Site” and Physical path “%SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot”.
5. Select the IP and Choose the FTP SSL Certificate. Then click Next.
6. Select Basic check-box and hit Finish.