If you host your VPS with Xen environment, you will found out your local time will follow the dom0(host) time.
To get this fixed, you may follow here,
1. Edit the value in /proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock,
echo 1 > /proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock
2. The make sure the setting run on boot, edit the file /etc/sysctl.conf, enter the following line to new line.
xen.independent_wallclock = 1
3. Lastly, log into WHM, select Server Configuration, select Server time and Sync it with Time server.
ActiveSync is important for today mobile device as it allow your mobile device to get up-to-date messages.
By default, Google Apps do not enable the ActiveSync feature alhtough it is supported by Google Apps.
To enable Google Apps ActiveSync from your account,
1. Log into the Google Apps account.
2. Click on the Mobile Options.
3. Click on “Enable Google Sync” and Save it.
4. You have done it.
To Setup your Mobile device,
1. Use your full Google Apps email address as your user name (e.g. “[email protected]”) rather than just your username (e.g “user”)
2. Use “m.google.com” as the Exchange ActiveSync server name.
3. Enable SSL.