For some purpose, you might want to change the Network IP from your CentOS server such as switching the data center, etc.
To done this, just simply check your main network interface with typing ifconfig from the server.Then get the network interface name.
Next, edit the file from
You shall see the following setting.
# Intel Corporation 80003ES2LAN Gigabit Ethernet Controller (Copper)
Change the IPADDR to the new server IP.
Note: You might need to change the Broadcast, Netmask, Network or Gateway with the need.
To install IIS 7.5 from Windows Operating System, you will need to install IIS(Internet Information Services) Manager 7.0 and above at first.
Next, you will need to install new IIS FTP 7.5 from iis.net site.
– FTP 7.5 for IIS 7.0 (x64)
– FTP 7.5 for IIS 7.0 (x86)
If you have installed FTP 7.0 earlier, you may need to uninstall it at first, then you may proceed to install FTP 7.5 with the installer as URL above.
To configure FTP 7.5,
1. Create folder “%SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot”, run “mkdir %SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot”.
2. Grant permission to the FTP folder. Open command prompt and run command below.
ICACLS “%SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot” /Grant administrators:F /T
3. Go to IIS, Create FTP site.
4. Enter name “Default FTP Site” and Physical path “%SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot”.
5. Enter the server IP and select No SSL.
6. Select Basic check-box and hit Finish.