If you wish to install exported SSL with .pfx file to your cPanel server. You may refer to the following step.
Assume, you have a file named domain.pfx.
1. Export the key file,
openssl pkcs12 -in domain.pfx -nocerts -out domain.key
2. Export the decrypted key file,
openssl rsa -in domain.key -out domain.decrypted.key
3. Export the Certificate, crt file,
openssl pkcs12 -in domain.pfx -clcerts -nokeys -out domain.crt
4. Export the Ca Bundle file,
openssl pkcs12 -in domain.pfx -cacerts -nokeys -out cabundle.pem
5. You may now install your SSL through WHM.
Today, I’m about to guide you how to install the SSL key and it will a bit tricky compare to generate the SSL CSR key.
To install the SSL key through Shell, refer to the step as below.
1. Go to path /usr/share/ssl/certs.
$ [email protected][/]# cd /usr/share/ssl/certs
2. Check if the domain.com.csr and domain.com.cabundle existed, else create them and enter the code.
3. Go to path /usr/share/ssl/private.
$ [email protected][/]# cd /usr/share/ssl/private Continue reading Install SSL through Shell
SSL certificate is one of the digital encryption with full name of Secure Sockets Layer.
Many webmaster use SSL to encrypt their important information such as payment information, etc.
Before you proceed to create the CSR key for SSL, you need the information as below.
- Domain name of Certificate
- Country Code
- Company Name
- Company Division
- Email Address of the Certificate
- Password for the certificate
Run the following command from Shell. Continue reading Create SSL certificate in Shell
From Unix/Linux system, you do not need to enter your login password for every login to your remote login.
You may create a RSA key to allow you to log into your remote server/box.
To create the RSA key, type the following command.
ssh-keygen -t rsa
Enter each of the question being asked.
Then log into the server that you would like to authenticate login and paste the code from /root/.ssh/id_rsa.pub to /root/.ssh/authorized_keys of the remote server.