This article is useful for those administrator who do not want to allow user access to Internet through Internet Explorer.
In this article, I will guide you two ways to done it.
Internet Explorer itself.
1. Open the Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the Tools and click Internet Options.
3. Select Connections tab.
4. Click on LAN Settings button.
5. Set the Address as 0.0.0.0 and Press OK.
1. Click on Run (Win+R).
2. Enter ‘regedit’ and press enter.
3. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Policies/Microsoft/Internet Explorer/Restrictions.
4. Then, create a new DWORD called “NoBrowserOptions” and set it equal to 1.
When you have IIS 6 with Frontpage extension 2002 and you have installed the FrontPage Extension 2002 to your IIS 6.0 and wish to check the FrontPage Extension Health and recalculate it but you failed to login (Keep on prompt the login page) to the Administrator page after hit on the Administrator page from the FrontPage manage page.
Firstly, please verify if you have used the correct login detail by typing the login password to a notepad at first. If you still failed to login and hit the cancel button where the page redirect you to a unauthenticated page, you may try with the solution as below where to disable the loopback checking.
Continue reading Not able to login to FrontPage Extension Admin Page