If you notice the change from MickGenie.com, the social media icon changed day ago.
As mickgenie.com is using self host WordPress and do not wish to use plugin to slow down the site loading time, I am adding the addthis script manually.
I will show the exact step being done.
1. Browse to http://www.addthis.com/gallery.
2. Get the option that you want.
3. I am choosing 64×64 Icons (Aquaticus) for my case.
4. Apply the script trough the WordPress editor.
5. From the style of “The CSS”, you may apply to bottom of the style.css file.
7. Download the Christmas icon from here.
8. Create a christmas folder from your WordPress apps and upload them.
9. You may modify the script of the “The HTML” suitable to your need such as digg as “addthis_button_digg”, digg.png, Digg wording from the class.