To download Microsoft RTM Build, it might take you for years 😛 , maybe several hours. This might be facing interruption during the download process.
Microsoft come with a solution which Microsoft Download Manager where it is simple enough to use.
1. Download Microsoft Download Manager from here.
2. Just select the New Download button and you may now able to paste the URL to the Microsoft Download Manager.
3. You may do the setting as image above.
Microsoft Download Manager works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008. Windows Server 2003 has not been specified as a supported operating system on the Microsoft website and supported browsers currently mentioned include Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
For some of you who really like Mozilla Firefox, you might install some plugin and trying to uninstall it when you found it is not useful anymore for you.
However, you might found out your Mozilla Firefox is slower and slower than earlier. What you need to do is optimized the prefs.js from your Firefox profile, but do you actually understand what is inside there?
Most of the people will say no. But you may now done it easily through the Firefox Prefs.js Cleaner.
1. get the cleaner from 5pm Post.
2. Open any folder and enable hidden folder to be showed.
3. Select Option and click on the Folder Options.
4. Select View tab.
5. In the Hidden files and folders option, click on the radio button of “Show hidden files, folders, and drivers”, apply it.
6. Extract the zip file and open it.
7. Open the folder %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles where it will like C:\Users\username\AppData\Mozilla\Firefox\Profile. Select your Firefox Profile.
8. Click on the unwanted addon and select remove selected. Well done.
It is very obvious if you are using twitter or facebook to do your marketing strategy, then you might want to have multiple account in 1 time to perform the task.
First of all, get a Mozilla Firefox if you doesn’t use it. Next get multifox as firefox extension. So if you have multiple Gmail account do not want to use multiple account from Google services, you may right click and get the new Identity Profile.
- Logins are preserved the same way they are in “regular” windows. Even if you close the window or quit Firefox.
- The identity profile of each window is preserved when Firefox restores the session.
- New windows inherit the identity profile from the window they were opened from.
- Multifox begins from 2, because it considers 1 the “regular” Firefox identity profile.
The are Millions blog on the Internet and almost half of them are written in English. I know perfectly my English is not that good, hence the plugin will help to improve your writing skill.
After the Deadline actually able to support for several tools such as bbPress, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, WordPress, etc.
To install After the Deadline from WordPress, you may refer to the guide as below.
1. Go to your WordPress plugin, press Add New.
2. Type “After the Deadline” from the term and search.
3. Install the plugin.
4. Activated it and edit it from your profile.
5. When you compose a new post, you may check your writing grammar with your visual editor as below.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox all the way, did you ever use the master password feature available by the Mozilla Firefox?
For me, it is very important as I saved all my password to my browser without finding them from any password manager where might waste my time to reach the password as all of them using different set of password.
But, have you ever found out it will be not secure if you might have something urgent and just left your desk for minutes and your password might be sniff by someone directly from your PC; even though some of your colleague, friend, etc trying to fool you through your Facebook/Twitter account?
Get the Master Password Timeout Manager addon from Firefox Plugin and it’s allow you to set the timeout session of the master password.
1 July 2009, Mozilla Firefox launched the latest version of Mozilla Firefox , and we continue enjoying the Best Choice Open Source Internet Browser Mozilla Firefox 3.5. If you don’t have one, download it now.
If you older version, upgrade it now as well!!
Within few days(a week), a plugin named YSlow which benefit Web Developer/user were coming out. The proud plugin, YSlow which came with Firebug were allow to use.
What is YSlow? It is a tool which integrated with Mozilla Firefox addon named Firebug and it analyzes web pages and why they’re slow based on Yahoo!’s rules for high performance web sites. Add YSlow to your Mozilla Firefox today,
Continue reading Mozilla Firefox 3.5 with YSlow
Nowadays, people like easy and convenience for everything include a software. A portable application allow user access to their favorite application at anywhere, anytime with a GB of pendrive (thumb drive).
Portableapps.com provide such application which you may access to your portable application with your pendrive even you at hotel, company, etc without any installation.
Portableapps.com come with many application such as Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird, OpenOffice, FileZilla, Notepad++, etc. All our daily use application can be use in 1 application.
For more information, please refer to http://portableapps.com/
You may download your favorite application ONLY by http://portableapps.com/apps or whole package(suite) http://portableapps.com/suit.