When you are using CDONTS to sending email with ASP script and you getting the following error,
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'
/filename.asp, line xx
where xx is the line number using the send method of the NewMail object.
To resolve this issue, you may check the folder permission of your pickup folder in your mail root directory.
1. Access to the mailroot directory and normally it is installed in C:\inetpub\mailroot.
2. Right click on the Pickup folder and select properties.
3. Check if IUSR_<computer> and IWAM_<computer> are added. Else, add it.
If you are using HELM 3 with Helm Extensions and if you getting error of “Unable to Load Helm Extensions Icon” once logged into the HELM Control Panel, something would be wrong from your Helm extensions configuration.
With the above symptom, you might also getting the following error when you hitting the website setting from each of your domain,
Microsoft VBScript runtime error ‘800a01a8’
Object required: ‘HexMain’
/hex/include.asp, line 52
To fix this problem, you may refer to the step as below.
1. Go to Windows Start button, seek for Administrative Tools and hit on Components Services.
2. Expand Component Services -> Computers -> My Computer -> COM+ Applications.
3. Right click on Helm Extensions, click on Properties.
4. Select on Identity tab, re-enter the HELM_Admin Password and save it.