I’ve been requested by many readers on how to do this on iPad/iPhone and here is the actual ways to get the fix. To get your iPhone/iPad to watch Hong Kong Drama, follow the instruction as below,
1. This is how it look like from my iPad screen before doing anything.
2. Go into the iPad Settings, and select your wifi connection name. Then click on the DHCP button, select on the Manual button and enter the following information.
3. Now, go back to your PPStream and you will be able to see the new drama. Enjoy 🙂
iPadian, a simulator for Windows is designed to allow Windows user test out iPad environment from Microsoft Windows.
iPadian is designed without needed to install as it is a portable program that allow you to launch it with just double click on the exe file and it is free. Continue reading iPadian – iPad Simulator for Windows
If you had jailbreak your i device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod, and you wish to restore them back to current iOS 4.3.3 (17 July 2011), you may download to the list as below,
Then follow the step as below.
1. Connect your device to iTunes.
2. Hold Shift(Alt for Mac) button, and click on the Restore button in iTunes.
3. Browse to the IPSW file and perform the restoration.
Recently MGe getting into the iOS and Android within 2 days.
The first one is the iPad as a grand prize from the ExaBytes Network Annual Dinner lucky Draw, next is the HTC WildFire with Android OS as my Birthday gift. 🙂
It’s awesome to get these technology on hand within 2 days and ’em very happy with that.
MGe will share more on iOS and Android. Stay tune.