To download Microsoft RTM Build, it might take you for years 😛 , maybe several hours. This might be facing interruption during the download process.
Microsoft come with a solution which Microsoft Download Manager where it is simple enough to use.
1. Download Microsoft Download Manager from here.
2. Just select the New Download button and you may now able to paste the URL to the Microsoft Download Manager.
3. You may do the setting as image above.
Microsoft Download Manager works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008. Windows Server 2003 has not been specified as a supported operating system on the Microsoft website and supported browsers currently mentioned include Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
For many purpose, you might want to have older IE(Internet Explorer) to run from your PC to test out your application, etc.
With TredoSoft MultipleIE, you may have Internet Explorer 3.0, 4.01, 5.01, 5.5 and 6.0.
Some user ever asked how to disable the zoom level from Internet Explorer where it is something not really needed to show from their browser.
To disable IE Zoom level as image below, you may actually using the registry editor to disable it.
1. With Windows button and press run.
2. Enter regedit and press enter.
3. Go to the tree of “HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Internet Explorer \ Zoom” (If Zoom key is not existed, create one manually)
4. Right click and create a new DWORD (32 bit), named it “ZoomDisabled”.
5. Set the value to 1.
6. Exit Registry Editor.