Sometimes, when you using horde email account, you will found out your session changed and you need to login again.
Your Internet Address has changed since the beginning of your Mail session.
To protect your security, you must login again.
This error most probably appear when you using proxy server or multiple IP for your Internet Access.
To overcome this issue, you need to turn off the checkip value from your horde configuration.
1. Open file locate at /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/config/conf.php.
2. Change the value from,
$conf[‘auth’][‘checkip’] = true;
$conf[‘auth’][‘checkip’] = false;
3. Restart the email services.
This article is useful for those administrator who do not want to allow user access to Internet through Internet Explorer.
In this article, I will guide you two ways to done it.
Internet Explorer itself.
1. Open the Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the Tools and click Internet Options.
3. Select Connections tab.
4. Click on LAN Settings button.
5. Set the Address as 0.0.0.0 and Press OK.
1. Click on Run (Win+R).
2. Enter ‘regedit’ and press enter.
3. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Policies/Microsoft/Internet Explorer/Restrictions.
4. Then, create a new DWORD called “NoBrowserOptions” and set it equal to 1.