In Apache, Premature End of Script Headers error is a common error and normally you will not have any way to know what is the actual error.
The method of error is like below,
Premature end of script headers: /home/mickgenie/public_html/index.php
With this error, it is because the server is expecting a complete set of HTTP header, but it doesn’t get it.
From my experience, this could be caused by at least 4 of the following problem,
1. With 32 bits server, the suPHP’s Logs file reached 2GB. As the largest file size per file from 32 bits server is 2GB only, you should check the suphp_log as path below,
2. PHP version, if you recently upgrade your PHP version, it could be one of the possibility of the problem.
3. The RLimitCPU and RLimitMEM directives in the httpd.conf file as the resource might killed.
4. File permission, as CGI script required user and group permission set, if you do not have proper permission, you will get this error.
Today, I’m about to guide you how to install the SSL key and it will a bit tricky compare to generate the SSL CSR key.
To install the SSL key through Shell, refer to the step as below.
1. Go to path /usr/share/ssl/certs.
$ [email protected][/]# cd /usr/share/ssl/certs
2. Check if the domain.com.csr and domain.com.cabundle existed, else create them and enter the code.
3. Go to path /usr/share/ssl/private.
$ [email protected][/]# cd /usr/share/ssl/private Continue reading Install SSL through Shell
Sometimes, you might want to disable the mod_security applied to the virtual server and you might wonder how to do it.
If you are using Apache with mod_security, it could be done from the configuration file.
However, you have to understand the Apache version and mod_security version that you used.
Normally, a hosted server will use Apache 1.x with mod_security 1.x and Apache 2.x with mod_security 2.x.
To find out the Apache version, you may use the following command.
With mod_security 1.x, you may use the following command from each of the virtual host path and add into the .htaccess file.
Continue reading How to disable mod_security for an account
When you restarting the httpd services while the the server found high load, you might get these error.
ERROR: (28)No space left on device: mod_rewrite: could not create rewrite_log_lock
Why you will getting this error? The reason is the semaphore issue. What is semaphore? It is the process used to communicate between active process from Apache.
To check what is the semaphore used, you may use the command as below.
Continue reading No Space Left on Device