I want to tell everybody that I am back again after last post from Jan 2011. MGe is lost after the Celebrating the Chinese New Year(I am Chinese, 🙂 ), and it is very sad that 2 relative passed away during the past week. 🙁
Somehow, I will continue sharing my post from here, :-).
Today, I want to guide my reader on how to configure PHP FastCGI for IIS 5.x and 6.x.
i) IIS5.x or 6.x installed.
ii) PHP installed.
Install FastCGI extension,
1. Download the extension from http://www.iis.net/extensions/fastcgi.
2. Install it and you will see it is installed to C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv folder.
Apply FastCGI extension,
i) Configure through command,
Run the follow command,
cscript fcgiconfig.js -add -section:"PHP" -extension:php -path:"C:\PHP\php-cgi.exe"
ii) Manually Configure it.
1) Run inetmgr.
2) Right click Web Site and select properties.
3) Click on Home Directory tab.
4) Click on the Configure button.
5) Click on the Add button.
6) In the “Add/Edit Application Extension Mapping”, add the following information,
Verbs: Limit to GET, HEAD, POST
7) Click OK.
Modify the fcgiext.ini file,
1) Add the following information to the fcgiext.ini file,
Set the optimal setting for FastCGI,
Set the following value to php.ini,
fastcgi.impersonate = 1
cgi.fix_pathinfo = 1
cgi.force_redirect = 0
Set the following value to fcgiext.ini, run the following script.
cscript fcgiconfig.js -set -section:"PHP" -EnvironmentVars:PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS:10000