To download Microsoft RTM Build, it might take you for years 😛 , maybe several hours. This might be facing interruption during the download process.
Microsoft come with a solution which Microsoft Download Manager where it is simple enough to use.
1. Download Microsoft Download Manager from here.
2. Just select the New Download button and you may now able to paste the URL to the Microsoft Download Manager.
3. You may do the setting as image above.
Microsoft Download Manager works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008. Windows Server 2003 has not been specified as a supported operating system on the Microsoft website and supported browsers currently mentioned include Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
Sometimes, you might want to download some ebook that shared from the RapidShare or MegaUpload, but for some reason, you might stop using it as you are not able to download the split file with the same time as it is limitation of the file speed, number of file download, etc.
For some user, they might using some Internet Browser addon to bypass this and using the proxy server to download those file, but there is another easy way I could recommend you.
Below is the step.
1. Go to http://www.fileserver.cc.
2. Register an account.
3. Go to Free URL Leech.
4. Add your URL and click Upload.
5. Download your File.
Many of the user will ask how could them access the AwStats outside cPanel since cPanel restricted them must log into the cPanel to get their information.
To get the AwStats for every of your webmaster to view and you do not need to let them access to the cPanel account, you may follow with the full step as below.
1. Assume that you are creating a subdomain name awstats.domain.com where I will use awstats.mickgenie.com
1. Download the latest stable version of AwStats as URL below. (I’ll guide you for Unix tar.gz file)
2. Extract the tar file. (according to your downloaded version)
$ tar zxf awstats-6.95.tar.gz
3. Move the all folder from the extracted file wwwroot folder to awstats.mickgenie.com subdomain folder.
4. Go to the cgi-bin folder, copy the file named awstats.model.conf to awstats.mickgenie.com.conf.
5. Open and edit the file awstats.mickgenie.com.conf.
– Edit the LogFile, change it to/usr/local/apache/domlogs/mickgenie.com.
– Edit the SiteDomain, change it to mickgenie.com.
– Edit the HostAliases, delete the REGEX[myserver\.com$] and change it mickgenie.com www.mickgenie.com. (domain.com and www.domain.com)
– Edit the DirData, from . to /home/mickgenie/tmp/awstats/ where this MUST same like your cPanel setting.
6. You have done for all.
You may now access to your awstats as URL below.
Many user who using IIS7 as the web services and found out the SEF(Search Engine Friendly aka Permalink or URL rewrite) is not working in Joomla.
With Joomla implementation, it is using the rewrite rules to perform the Search Engine Friendly to be worked. Hence you either need the URL rewrite configuration installed or APE(Apache emulator) to done it.
Although the easiest way is using Ape(Apache emulator) to done it by installing Ape to your IIS7, however some module might not really working well from Ape to IIS7 and Mick Genie will not teach how to install Ape to your IIS7, however you may install it through URL as below.
Download here: http://www.iis.net/community/default.aspx?tabid=34&g=6&i=1938
Today, Mick Genie will teach you how to use Microsoft URL Rewrite tool where free to download from Microsoft IIS site.
1. Firstly download the Microsoft URL Rewrite tool.
2. Edit or create a web.config file from the Joomla application folder.
3. Add the following line to your web.config file.
Continue reading Joomla Search Engine Friendly(URL) in IIS7