If you wish to install exported SSL with .pfx file to your cPanel server. You may refer to the following step.
Assume, you have a file named domain.pfx.
1. Export the key file,
openssl pkcs12 -in domain.pfx -nocerts -out domain.key
2. Export the decrypted key file,
openssl rsa -in domain.key -out domain.decrypted.key
3. Export the Certificate, crt file,
openssl pkcs12 -in domain.pfx -clcerts -nokeys -out domain.crt
4. Export the Ca Bundle file,
openssl pkcs12 -in domain.pfx -cacerts -nokeys -out cabundle.pem
5. You may now install your SSL through WHM.
With cPanel control panel, they do not provide any tool to export the SSL certificate. To done this, you may easily get the SSL export with Linux command through SSH.
To get this done, you may access to SSH through Terminal to Putty.
1. First of all, you need to ensure that you have the root access. Otherwise, contact the server administrator.
2. Log into the SSH.
3. Run the following command and replace the domain_name with your domain name such as mickgenie.com,
# openssl pkcs12 -export -out /backup/domain_name.pfx -inkey /etc/ssl/private/domain_name.key -in /etc/ssl/certs/domain_name.crt