iPadian, a simulator for Windows is designed to allow Windows user test out iPad environment from Microsoft Windows.
iPadian is designed without needed to install as it is a portable program that allow you to launch it with just double click on the exe file and it is free. Continue reading iPadian – iPad Simulator for Windows
ASP.Net MVC is ASP.Net Modeling view controller where used to manage information and notify obeservers when that information changes.
To setting up ASP.Net MVC, you could setting it through IIS 6.0 or IIS 7.x.
- IIS 7.x (integrated mode) – No special setting needed.
- IIS 7.x (classic mode) – some setting needed to apply.
- IIS 6.x or below – some setting needed to apply.
The setting needed as mentioned above actually is referring to creating the wildcard script map.
If you don’t want to use the URL mapping, you may actually ignore the setting as said, however if you want to use the mapping setting, you may refer as detail below.
IIS 7.0 with classic mode:
1. Open IIS 7.0, select your application in the Connections window.
2. Make sure that the Features view is selected.
3. Double-click the Handler Mappings button.
4. Click the Add Wildcard Script Map link.
5. Enter the path to the aspnet_isapi.dll file (You can copy this path from the PageHandlerFactory script map)
6. Enter the name MVC.
7. Click the OK button.
IIS 6.0 or below:
1. Right-click a website and select Properties.
2. Select the Home Directory tab.
3. Click the Configuration button.
4. Select the Mappings tab.
5. Click the Insert button.
6. Paste the path to the aspnet_isapi.dll into the Executable field (you can copy this path from the script map for .aspx files).
7. Uncheck the checkbox labeled Verify that file exists.
8. Click the OK button.
RDCMan manager (Remote Desktop Connection Manager) could manage multiple remote desktop connection. It is useful when if you are the server administrator that manage multiple server or labs. It is not a new technology but it is use to group your remote desktop connection to one application and allow you to manage them with some advance setting.
You may download it at here .
Then open the application and add the remote desktop connection.
You may get the thumbnail view as below as well.
Double click on the title and you may enlarge the screen.
There is a known issue with HELM 3 with Frontpage extension that the Frontpage user not able to login if the account have been recreated through the HELM system.
This is because the fp_ prefix user is not added correctly, to resolve this issue, you may refer to the step as below.
1) Login to the server using Terminal Services Client
2) Open Computer Management
3) Go to Local Users and Groups -> Groups
4) Expand the description field. Look for the group that contains the domain name that was readded the in the description field. The group name will end in _AdvAuthor. Double click this group
5) Add the domain_fp user to this group, click OK.