Referring to previous article on how to encode or decode base64 encoding with URL of http://www.mickgenie.com/encode-or-decode-base64-encoding-with-notepad/, I have found out the default NotePad++ do not come with this plugin and you are not able to done it directly.
To make it done, follow the step as below.
1. Open NotePad++.
2. Open Plugins tab and click on Plugin Manager then expand the Show Plugin Manager.
3. Look for MIME Tools and install it.
Base64 encoding is commonly used from the encryption with binary data and sometimes you might need to understand what is the information is being encoded from the data.
Now, you do not need to find the encryption string from the Internet or self designed script. You may now convert your encoding script from Notepad++.
With the following string,
Welcome to www.mickgenie.com
It should look like the command as below.
To done this,
1. Download Notepad++ or Notepad++ Portable.
2. Enter your string to the Notepad++.
3. Highlight your string and right click on it, select plugin commands then select Base64 Encode.
To get the Base64 encoding/decoding, install the plugin as article below.