Google Adsense is a tool to earn money from your website, forum, blog, etc. If you are blogger who use your blog to earn money from Google Adsense, it is very important to track if your Adsense earn money daily.
To done this, get the SysSense to track your Google Adsense account. Install it.
Configure the Google Adsense account with your username and password and you may set the rest of the setting.
To install After the Deadline from WordPress, you may refer to the guide as below.
1. Go to your WordPress plugin, press Add New.
2. Type “After the Deadline” from the term and search.
3. Install the plugin.
4. Activated it and edit it from your profile.
5. When you compose a new post, you may check your writing grammar with your visual editor as below.
This article is applicable for WordPress user who used IIS7.x as their web services and not able to work correctly with the permalink.
1. Log into your WordPress. Select on Setting and click on Permalink Settings.
2. Select any of the Common Setting or Custom Structure.
3. Click Update Permalink Structure button.
4. Now, you will see your blog get 404 error when click on any post or pages. No worry, refer to the following step to get this fix.
5. Log into your DotNetPanel file manager or FTP, modify the web.config file from your root folder (probably wwwroot folder) and add the following code to the web.config file.