Sometime, you might see the Google Safe Browsing prompt when you browse to any of the website with Mozilla Firefox or any Internet Browser or even your own website.
You might wonder why you will getting these alert? There are many reasons.
1. Blame your webmaster who help you to upload your web file to the server and their PC got trojan, etc and indirectly infected your site.
2. If you are the one who upload or update the website content, please don’t surf porn site :-P, don’t surf free codec site, etc etc.
3. Try not to use shareware software where will come with the so called addon.
4. Lastly, blame your hosting server is not save.
By right, if you are the domain administrator and if your site get infected, all of the email as user ID below will get the notification.
Next, you should clean the malware or replace the hacked script.
1. Take down your website from public access.
2. Scan the script through the up-to-date Anti-Virus software.
3. Remove the attacked script or file.
4. Reset all password such as control panel, FTP, administrative section, etc.
Lastly, you should ask Google to review your website again.
1. Log into the Google Webmaster Tool.
2. Click on the Diagnostic and click on Malware.
3. Click request a review.