Microsoft New Launch Product -> Microsoft Office 2010.
To be more precise, M$ has made available for the Beta version of Office for public and they most important of this Betas are,
- Expiration: Office 2010 beta will expire on October 31st, 2010. It will become non-functional at this point
- Multiple Versions: Previous Office versions can be upgraded to Office 2010. It is also possible to select customize during installation to install Office 2010 in a separate location.
- Hardware Requirements: Microsoft Office 2010 has the same hardware requirements as Office 2007 (Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista or Windows 7, 500 Mhz or higher, 256 Megabytes of computer memory or higher, hard disk 1.5 Gigabyte
- Languages: English, Chinese Simplified, German, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Microsoft is offering two Office 2010 editions for download: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 and Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010. The main difference between those two versions is the number of applications that are made available to the user:
- Office Home and Business 2010 beta – Includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and Office Web Apps
- Office Professional 2010 beta – Includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, Publisher and Office Web Apps