Today, I’m about to guide you how to install the SSL key and it will a bit tricky compare to generate the SSL CSR key.
To install the SSL key through Shell, refer to the step as below.
1. Go to path /usr/share/ssl/certs.
$ [email protected][/]# cd /usr/share/ssl/certs
2. Check if the domain.com.csr and domain.com.cabundle existed, else create them and enter the code.
3. Go to path /usr/share/ssl/private.
$ [email protected][/]# cd /usr/share/ssl/private
4. Use the CA key and create the domain.com.key and enter the code.
5. Backup your httpd.conf file and enter the following code before your virtualhost tag.
SetEnvIf User-Agent “.*MSIE.*” nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
Note: If cabundle not exist then remove the whole line of cabundle(line4).
6. Restart the httpd services.