If you read the Windows News recently, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP 1 have been release with BETA version.
Since it is a BETA version and you might get tons of bugs and unwanted material, you may just uninstall it from your machine.
Basically there are two ways to remove the SP1 BETA from Windows 7.
1. Remove through Control Panel.
2. Remove through command line.
Remove through control panel
1. Firstly, go to your control panel and search for Programs and Features.
2. Click on “View installed upgrade”.
3. Uninstall the term “Service Pack for Microsoft Windows (KB976932)”.
Remove through command line
1. Open cmd(command prompt) with Administrator right.
2. Run “wusa.exe /uninstall /kb:976932”