OpenDNS is widely used by the Internet user as it do come with some security protection and many more.
With Microsoft Windows 7, you may easily setup your Internet DNS with OpenDNS.
Use the following step to get your OpenDNS setting up.
1. Open your Control Panel and look for Network. Click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
2. You shall see the active network as above where Mick Genie using bogo as the network SSID and you may click on the Connections where I am using Wireless Network now.
3. Click on the Properties button.
4. Double click on the “Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IP4)”.
5. Select “Use the following DNS server addresses:”.
6. Insert the IP as below,