To install IIS 7.5 from Windows Operating System, you will need to install IIS(Internet Information Services) Manager 7.0 and above at first.
Next, you will need to install new IIS FTP 7.5 from iis.net site.
If you have installed FTP 7.0 earlier, you may need to uninstall it at first, then you may proceed to install FTP 7.5 with the installer as URL above.
To configure FTP 7.5,
1. Create folder “%SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot”, run “mkdir %SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot”.
2. Grant permission to the FTP folder. Open command prompt and run command below.
ICACLS “%SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot” /Grant administrators:F /T
3. Go to IIS, Create FTP site.
4. Enter name “Default FTP Site” and Physical path “%SystemDrive%\inetpub\ftproot”.
5. Enter the server IP and select No SSL.
6. Select Basic check-box and hit Finish.