Today, I have found out HELM4 Control Panel do not allow me to log into my control panel and this is happened to the Administrator account.
I’m sure that the password used is corrected as I have password application to keep the password but it is still not allow me to log in.
After looking for several solution, the problem still there and not able to fixed even I have created an user manually from the database and reset the old account.
Then I have found the solution as detail below.
1. Log into the HELM4 control panel server.
2. Stop the IIS services.
3. Stop the HELM services from HELM Configuration Tools.
4. Stop all HELM services from services.
5. Open the task manager and check if any HELM services with WHA.Helm.xxx. If yes, end it’s process.
6. Go to the HELM folder and usually it is “C:\Program Files\WebHost Automation\Helm4”.
7. Use the Windows Search to search .xml file.
8 Sort the search list and find out the 0KB file with .xml file name. Delete it.
9. Start the IIS services.
10. Start the HELM services from HELM Configuration Tools.
11. Start the HELM services from Services.
Then you may retry to log into the Control Panel and it should resolved.