Ever think to backup your Google Docs Document as offline backup?
I am using GDocBackup to done it from my Windows Scheduled Task.
1. Download the GDocBackup with CMD version from here.
2. Extract the file to your PC.
3. Create a bat file and add into scheduled task. The bat content is as below,
Today, Google India announcing “India Get your Business Online” program to offer free website, domain name and email services to Small Medium Business.
With this program, they aims to help 500,000 small medium business in India to get their product online as only 5% of Indian business appearing Online.
This program will work together by Google India and Hostgator Web Hosting company. What do Indian businesses get:
Free: It’s free to set up your website. The domain is free for 1 year, and it’s free to maintain your website for 12 months.
Quick: The website tool takes 15 minutes from sitting down to being found online
Easy: You don’t need to be a tech whiz to get started. All you need to start is your address, phone number, TAN/CIN or PAN to verify you as a business
The website is simple because customers are looking for simple information online
Gives you your own .in domain
Other features include photos/logos, integration with social media platforms
You get a Google Apps account – free personalised email ids
If you want to make your website work harder, you’ll have access to steady stream of free tips and tools from the Getting Indian Business Online team and a free coupon of worth Rs. 2500 INR advertising trial from Google AdWords to help promote your site.
After the first year, SMBs can choose to pay a monthly pay-as-you-go to maintain their website using hostgator.
At the end of the first year, they’ll have to pay a nominal charge if they wish to renew their domain name. They can cancel their website at any time.
MGe did tested several apps and below is the example step for my readers.
1. Go to Android’s Market.
2. Search any Apps that you needed.
3. Select on your device and hit on the Install button.
4. Now you will see the Apps is downloading and install to your Android’s phone without any extra step.
With the above step, be sure that you have your phone connected to the Internet.
Recently, more and more friend are using Tumblr. Since it is a free blog and have never restricted to add ads to the free blogs. You may think of to add Google Adsense to your Tumblr.
Below will be the exact step,
1. Log into Adsense.
2. As I am using New Interface, you may follow the select “My Ads”.
3. Select on “New Ad Unit” button.
4. Enter the needed field and the important part is to set the Size with “Other – Square 250 x 250 – Square”.
5. Save and get code.
6. Log into Tumblr, click on customize button and select Themes.
7. Look for
8. Paste the Google Adsense Code after the above line, update it.
9 Your Google Adsense is showing as image above.
Recently Google has just added DomainKey Identified Mail(DKIM) feature to Google Apps domain.
You may refer to the step as below to enable the DomainKey.
1. Log into your Google Apps account with http://www.google.com/a/mickgenie.com where mickgenie.com should be your domain name.
2. Click on the Advanced Tools.
3. Click on Set up email authentication (DKIM).
4. Click on Generate new record.
5. Then click on the Generate button.
6. You will get the information as above and may update it accordingly to your DNS editor.
7. Click on the Start Authentication and you are now with the DKIM enabled.
3. Select on the Edit button from the “Multiple sign-in”.
4. Do alert that the multiple sign-in will only work for Calendar, Code, Gmail, Reader, Sites and Voice only.
5. Turn on the setting as attached below.
6. Now, check on the right top there and you will see there is a way to allow you to sign in to another account.