By using Microsoft Frontpage Extension, you might easily get this error if you not manage well for your folder permission.
Cannot run the FrontPage Server Extensions on this page: “http://www.domain.com/form.html”
Cannot run the FrontPage Server Extensions on this page:”http://www.domain.com/form/html”
1. Go to the web server for this domain name.
2. Open IIS 6.0 from Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Internet Information Services(IIS) Manager or run a short cut named “inetmgr”.
3. Go to the virtual directory’s properties.
4. Look for “Server Extensions 2002” tab and select on the “Setting” button.
5. An Internet Browser will prompt out and asking for your username and password, try to login with your user account.
6. Insert all the related information such as your host name, webmaster email, etc and submit it.
7. Go back to IIS Manager and right click on the virtual directory, go to All Task and select on Check Server Extension 2002.
8. Click all the checkbox in repair field and submit it.
9. Go back to IIS Manager and right click on the virtual directory, go to All Task and select on Recalculate Server Extension 2002.
10. Well done, you did it. Try to check your form as it is working now.